Welcome to the House Guest podcast, where Country & Town House Interiors Editor Carole Annett chats with experts from the world of interior design and decoration, the people behind the houses and hotels you see in glossy magazines. And if you’re in the middle of your own building project or restyle, we hope you’ll pick up some tips. Enjoy!
In this episode Staffan and Monique discuss all things design. Some of the people and places mentioned during this episode:
- Inchbald School of Design – Where both Staffan and Monique trained.
- House of Finn Juhl – Staffan’s favourite items
- O&G studio – What the showroom stocks.
- RISD – Rhode Island School of Design
- Ceccotti Collezioni – The re-opening of Ceccotti at Chelsea Harbour and their journey.
- KBH – The Danish Summerhouse Project and Knud Holscher.
To read our latest blog posts choose from the selection below:
- Elle Decoration Germany Sep 2019
- Tollgard Pop-Up at Chelsea Harbour!
- Design et Al 2019 Awards
- Luxdeco Top 50 Interior Designers of 2019
- The Red Thread