Welcome to the House Guest podcast, where Country & Town House Interiors Editor Carole Annett chats with experts from the world of interior design and decoration, the people behind the houses and hotels you see in glossy magazines. And if you’re in the middle of your own building project or restyle, we hope you’ll pick up some tips. Enjoy!
To Listen to the Country & Town House podcast click here
In this episode Staffan and Monique discuss all things design. Some of the people and places mentioned during this episode:
- Inchbald School of Design – Where both Staffan and Monique trained.
- House of Finn Juhl – Staffan’s favourite items
- O&G studio – What the showroom stocks.
- RISD – Rhode Island School of Design
- Ceccotti Collezioni – The re-opening of Ceccotti at Chelsea Harbour and their journey.
- KBH – The Danish Summerhouse Project and Knud Holscher.
To listen to the podcast click here
To read our latest blog posts choose from the selection below:
- London Design Week 2023
- FOCUS/22: The Maker’s Hand
- CDW/22: Tacchini x Tollgard
- LDW/22: Our Highlights
- The Tollgard Brand Book: A New Edition Awaits!